Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Bella

Well folks, we are in Kentucky now! I miss Az terribly, but the green beauty that is all around me is making this transition a little easier. I have already spotted at least 50 places to do photo sessions...now if I could only get all of my amazing Az clients to move out here too I'd be set!

I do have some exciting news though! I will be back in Az the second week of November and will be able to do a limited number of mini sessions, so if you're interested in that please let me know ASAP...dates and actual times to come!

Okay I'm done typing, enjoy this baby!

Okay, maybe I'm not done. This pic below was the very first picture I took...from that point I knew it was going to be a good session! Isn't she beautiful, takes after her mama!














1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sign me up for the November photo shoots! For some crazy reason I want you to capture the enormous belly I'll have then! Then hopefully you'll be back for Christmas! Love ya!