Thursday, August 26, 2010

Miss M

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I'm so lucky to have a little girl that will be my little model and try out locations with me.

Ice cream is always involved so that's probably why she's always so willing!

I have been eyeing this beautiful little place and it did not disappoint! So many beautiful areas and lots of options! It's basically a photographers dream location! I can't wait to go back there tonight for a family session!











We attempted some jumping shots...it is a dream of mine to get a crystal clear shot of someone jumping super high in the air(I know, weird dream) someday I will get the shot!

Her arms a little funky, but I love her hair in this shot!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

That place is beautiful! and so is Madi :) Nice job Heather