Sunday, June 20, 2010

B Family

Another amazing family to photograph, I seriously am in love with what I do. Being outside in 100 degree weather sweating to death does not even phase me when I'm taking pictures.

Aren't all these grandkids beautiful...every single one of them had stunning eyes! Do you recognize one of the baby's from my previous post. Still sleeping and amazing to photograph, and his little cousin was the same way!

These two pics of the older cousins are a couple of my favorites. Two of these girls are actually stationed in Germany and are here visiting for the summer. It gave me hope that when we move away and come back to visit that it'll be like we never left! Have I mentioned we are moving?! We are! And very soon! I'm excited and scared, it's definitely bitter sweet.




No comments: